(keitai-l) Re: mounting over bluetooth....

From: Arnold P. Siboro <asiboro_at_maltech.jp>
Date: 10/05/06
It depends on what profiles (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluetooth_profile) you have supported on your bluetooth
device, so the answer very much depends on what specific keitai you have.
Generally speaking you need "FTP" profile supported (this is not related
to TCP/IP's FTP), though others may work.
However, I never know any program that allows you to really "mount"
(like you would do via NFS/SMB etc)
keitai storage via bluetooth, though there are programs that allows you
to see the storage of Sony Ericsson keitai from a PC, such as
http://fma.sourceforge.net/.

Pada Thu, 5 Oct 2006 01:12:42 +0900
si Nick May <nick@kyushu.com> bilang: