(keitai-l) Re: mounting over bluetooth....

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 10/05/06
Thank you to both respondents.

The NFS stuff looks like it has been got working on the Macs and
6630s, so I will give that a go...

It is a strange omission - and the kind of thing I cite when people
say that there is no place for an Apple phone in the market.

Keitai just can't DO so many "obvious" things.

Obvious, at least, to someone in "thqeem and thqueem until I is
sick*" mode - which I take Steve Jobs to be in quite a lot of the time.

Nick

(*The reference is to a young lady called Violet Elizabeth Bott in
Richmal Crompton's "William" stories, for those baffled by it.
Designers of just about anything should always imagine putting their
product to such a person - slightly irrational, extremely demanding,
but with an unerring ability to home in on a product or system's
deficiences.... )