(keitai-l) Re: Screen Size

From: dubh <dubh_at_eircom.net>
Date: 11/14/06
Hi all

Thanks to everyone for your help. My next stop is the carriers
websites. My Japanese is good enough to find the details in the
sites, but it's still a daunting task.

Curt, thanks for the tip on WULR, I found the site at http://
wurfl.sourceforge.net/ and am looking forward to reading it.

Tom, thanks for the tip on HTTP request, it gave me an idea of
writing a quick application which stores the headers, so I can find
out for my own keitai and my friends. Also, an idea to check screen
sizes. I also found this site, but the information looks to be about
4 years old.

http://specters.net/cgipon/

Michael, thank you, I'll look at those sites, and post any
information I can find.

Nevan