(keitai-l) Re: busting the farcical NeoMedia patent

From: <pat_at_backwardsfish.com>
Date: 11/20/06
Wouldn't this be something like a UPC symbol at the supermarket or any other retailer. A scanning "camera" takes a picture of an image otherwise meaningless to the human eye and links to a file of information such as price, product code, inventory, etc etc. It also loads and links to customer's previous purchases, points, discounts and frequent flyer miles....