(keitai-l) Re: Opera Mini 3 is out

From: Andrea Trasatti <atrasatti_at_gmail.com>
Date: 12/05/06
On 12/4/06, Mika Tuupola <tuupola@appelsiini.net> wrote:

> On Nov 29, 2006, at 3:26, Kyle Barrow wrote:
>
> > If your mobile can handle it, Opera Mini 3.0 is out:
> > http://www.operamini.com/

If I can take a minute of self-promotion, I wrote a review on my blog
about Opera Mini 3.0, here:
http://trasatti.blogspot.com/2006/11/opera-mini-30-review.html

I like the overall layout of the pages and I think the feature to go
up and down quickly using the joystick is a huge plus. Some page
layout could still get improved, but it's already a client that will
let you browse most webpages comfortably.

The photo blogging feature was a bit disappointing as the built-in
feature is for the Opera Blog only. For the other blogs, support means
that you can login and write new posts as with your normal browser. I
saw a video using Opera Mini to take a picture and upload it, but I
could not replicate it on blogger.com.

--

Andrea Trasatti
atrasatti@gmail.com