(keitai-l) Re: Javascript support on mobilephone in Japan

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_pukupi.com>
Date: 12/19/06
JavaScript support has traditionally been next to non-existent on all
but the few Opera powered Japanese mobiles but it is starting to
slowly creep into mobiles with "PC Site" support although so badly
implemented it is next to useless.

Flash Lite is big in Japan with most current mobiles supporting it.
SVG Tiny is also supported on some mobiles but not surprisingly the
momentum has dropped off since Adobe bought Macromedia.

Cheers

Kyle