(keitai-l) Re: Javascript support on mobilephone in Japan

From: Mobile Developer <developer.mobile_at_gmail.com>
Date: 12/20/06
Kyle,

Thanks for the explanation,

I tried Flash Lite and found that they have special support for
Japanese Phones (DoCoMo, KDDI, Vodafone*), even there are CDK's for
them.. very easy for getting started.

I have one more question which could be OOT...,
Can we utilize ActiveX and statically build it on a Flash Lite
distribution ? or if it is must be in a dynamic link, how can it be
distributed to the phone ?

Thanks and Regards,
Fabian. Mobile Developer