(keitai-l) Re: Looking for web hosting provider in Japan

From: NETWISE | Michael Rollins <mrollins_at_netwise.jp>
Date: 12/20/06
With regard to latency, I'd say that depends on where you're connecting
from. Pretty hard to beat Japan for speed if you're here in Japan.

<shameless plug>

We are (Tokyo), and support all of the stated hosting requirements.
Kris, feel free to call/write if you want to know more.

</shameless plug>

Thanks,

Michael

Michael Rollins