(keitai-l) Re: iPhone comments

From: William Volk <bvolk_at_mynumo.com>
Date: 01/09/07
Apple HAD to build this phone.  The iPod has been a major success, but it
was only a matter of time before mobile handsets took over.  Add to that
Microsoft's ZUNE's WiFi capabilities and Apple clearly had to respond.

What will be interesting (to use that term in a interesting way) will be the
effect on the mobile content market.

William Volk