(keitai-l) Re: iPhone comments

From: Arnold P. Siboro <asiboro_at_maltech.jp>
Date: 01/10/07
But let us not forget that Son said, whenthey released new handsets bundled with the iPod, Softbank
when people use the phone, they don't listen to music, and when they
listen to music, they don't make phone calls, so phone and music player
should be separated :p
http://www.softbank.co.jp/explanation/other/060928/ja/agree.html
(Well of course they can say phone and music player can reside in one
hardware because it's an iPod :p)

Pada Wed, 10 Jan 2007 07:50:52 +0900
si "Craig Kovatch" <cromas@gmail.com> bilang: