(keitai-l) Re: Keitai with a Japanese-English dictionary?

From: Raphael Mazoyer <mazoye_at_wni.com>
Date: 01/22/07
Hello,

> I'd like to use a regular number, and I'd also like it to have a Japanese-English dictionary.

Casio's W42CA for au features a phone-based dictionary. (Then again,
it's that enormous water-proof and scratch-proof model, not sure your
girlfriend will enjoy its look.) The interface is in Japanese. I
imagine other Casio/au phones might feature it as well.

At least on i-mode phones, you can make use of the TangoTown
web-based dictionary. It's pretty expensive, but it's good and the
interface is in English. Available under "all sites".

Best,

          Raphaël

--
Raphaël MAZOYER <mazoye@wni.co.jp>