(keitai-l) Re: if !iphone what?

From: Craig Kovatch <cromas_at_gmail.com>
Date: 01/22/07
You can install manually on the older Nokia phones, but the new
phones, with Symbian S60 3rd Edition, are structured completely
differently and absolutely won't accept unsigned applications. I tried
for several weeks fiddling around with the memory card structure, but
no go.

Does the E61 have Japanese input support?

-c