(keitai-l) S! Appli, JAVA, and Symbian apps on SoftBank 705NK (Nokia N73)

From: Greg Conquest <conquest_at_spamcop.net>
Date: 01/24/07
The SoftBank 705NK
http://mb.softbank.jp/mb/en/product/3g/705nk/index.html
is a Symbian-based phone (v.91 S60) It is, or is based on the Nokia N73
http://www.symbian.com/phones/nokia_n73.html

Will all the apps that can be installed on the N73 also be installed on the
705NK? I'm specifically looking at this at the moment:
Phone2GEarth S60 1.08
http://www.symbiangear.com/product.html?pid=7476,7479,53272
It makes a log in Google Earth's KML format from a Bluetooth GPS receiver (which
I have just ordered one -- the Solarius V3 Bluetooth GPS).

I only see mention of the 705NK running S! Appli, which are JAVA apps. I see no
mention of Symbian apps. Symbian is looking great if any keitai's support it
fully.

And will all JAVA apps run as well? Or is the phone locked down to run only JAVA
apps that have been approved and distributed as S! Appli apps?

Thanks for any feedback.
Greg Conquest