(keitai-l) Re: S! Appli, JAVA, and Symbian apps on SoftBank 705NK (Nokia N73)

From: Craig Kovatch <cromas_at_gmail.com>
Date: 01/24/07
I have an N71, not N73, but given that they are both
current-generation, I'm going to assume they both run S60 3rd Edition.
All of the solutions I've found for installing unsigned apps on Nokia
phones are for 2nd Edition. The phone is ridiculously locked down, and
I've found no way to install unsigned apps on it. That being said, it
will happily take signed apps, I frequently install over bluetooth.

Be sure to ask your application vendors whether they support 3rd
Edition, and whether their software is Symbian-signed.

-c