(keitai-l) Re: 705NK

From: Craig Kovatch <cromas_at_gmail.com>
Date: 01/28/07
My experience with the 804NK has been basically the same. Including
the sluggishness. You get used to it eventually, but I sure miss the
snappiness of my old monochrome Nokia 6310i.

I spent a long time researching how to unlock to get music to play,
but with no success, it's locked to only play DRM files. So that's
what I gave it. I downloaded SMS operator software, added DRM to my
files, transferred them over Bluetooth, and then MMS'd myself the
"unlimted use" key for the file. Bit of a backwards solution, but you
know, if you can't beat them, join them.

Same experience with unsigned apps, and themes. Could you try
installing QuickMark, a third-party QR code reader, and testing the
camera lens? SoftBank's other Nokia models lack macro mode, which make
them effectively useless for most QR codes, but I'm curious about the
N73.

Direct download:
http://www.quickmark.com.tw/Download/QuickMark_Nokia3250_v3_1_Signed.SIS
Site:
http://www.quickmark.com.tw/download.html

Since it's symbian-signed, it should install no problem.

Also, where did you get the PDF reader from? I've been looking for a
PDF reader but haven't had any luck.

--c