(keitai-l) Re: e shaberi mail?

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 02/14/07
With all respect, Eric, to the members of this list - their
opinon is only very marginally relevant, because what counts
is are the actual actions of Japanese consumers.

One of the most common mistakes foreign companies which fail
in Japan make is to base management decisions on the perceptions
and prejudices of foreigners, instead of doing actual Japanese
market research (which is a lot more effort than making guesses)

If this is a hobby question, then its ok, but if you need the answer
to your question for serious business development, then I suggest
not to rely on the opinions of foreigners.

just my 2 cents.

Gerhard