(keitai-l) Re: e shaberi mail?

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 02/14/07
Hi Raphael,

thank you for your comment - I fully agree with what you say.

What I wanted to say is basically that a lot of foreigners working
with or in Japan totally overestimate their knowledge of Japan.

I have been working 22 years with Japan's telecom sector - with
Japan and with Japan's high-tech sector, and I open say that
most things I only understand superficially  - and need the help
of our Japanese team members to understand.

Again: I could list you probably 100 foreign companies where
foreign managers overestimated their capabilities in Japan and
failed.

Gerhard