(keitai-l) Re: Can i-mode user access their i-mode mial by computer?

From: Zhao Yu <jtstar_0081_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 03/09/07

Thanks!

But would you please tell me who are the competitors allow PC access, KDDI
orSoftbank?

If you use PC access, will you still be charged?

What's the mobile email price plan for these competitors

And what's the differences between these competitors and the Blackberry?

So many questions, sorry about that.