(keitai-l) Re: Looking for work in mobile dev (near native Japanese)

From: Andrew Shuttleworth <andrew.shuttleworth_at_gmail.com>
Date: 03/23/07
Hi Nik F., all,

I assume your comments where taking a sarcastic jab at some Japanese
employers rather than Nik E. :-)

Just to ad my 2 cents, I was lucky enough to work with Nick E. when he
was last in Japan working for a financial institution. He did some
innovative things there and I know they were sorry to lose him when he
went back to Canada. I don't think working in the Japanese mobile
industry is completely out of the ball park for non-Japanese people,
and in financial institutions where the requirements are different
they may even be better.

And no, I don't believe that it the intended innuendo for the
One-Handed Apps ;-)

Andrew