(keitai-l) Re: Looking for work in mobile dev (near native Japanese)

From: Nik Frengle <nfrengle_at_gmail.com>
Date: 03/22/07
Nik, this is Nik,
I can't believe your presumption that you are qualified to work in the
Japanese mobile industry. After all, you are not Japanese! You can never
understand the Japanese mobile market or the myriad complexities of the
Japanese mind <cue the shamisen music>.
Is one handed apps, by the way, referring to mobile porn?
Good luck.
Best,
Nik Frengle