(keitai-l) Getting started in Japan

From: Paschal Nee <pnee_at_toombeola.com>
Date: 05/09/07
Anybody here have any experience deploying solutions across the major
operators in Japan that would be willing to answer a few questions?

I'm using WURFL which obviously supports i-mode/other mark-ups (works
OK for me on the Irish O2 i-mode) so I'm looking for info on the bits
outside just the mark-up e.g. operator solution certification,
technical tips/tricks that separate great i-mode side from ho-hum
site, common promotion mechanism etc.  What Mr. Rumsfeld calls the
"unknown unknowns" - stuff I don't know I don't know yet.

If we move forward with the project in Japan we'd probably be looking
for somebody to support (in market test, operator liaison, etc.)

Thanks,
Paschal.