(keitai-l) Re: Getting started in Japan

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_pukupi.com>
Date: 05/11/07
Hi Paschal,

A lot of this kind of info can be found in the archives:

http://www.appelsiini.net/keitai-l/

The big three's developer sites are also a good place to start:

Docomo (Japanese):
http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/service/imode/make/index.html

Docomo (English, tends to trail the Japanese site):
http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/english/service/imode/make/index.html

Softbank:
http://developers.softbankmobile.co.jp/dp/

AU: