(keitai-l) Re: Roaming Abroad

From: Wong Jeat Shyan <jswong_at_talariax.com>
Date: 07/18/07
Hi! This is somehow related to the roaming thread:

- Does japanese operator use SIM for the subscription now?  If yes,
which operator?
- Does japan has GSM or UMTS 2100?  My understanding is they use a
different CDMA band.  Which operator offer GSM/UMTS 2100?
- Can the UMTS2100 send/receive SMS across operators in Japan?

Thanks for the input

Regards

JS