(keitai-l) Re: Sending SMS via Computer-attached Docomo Phone

From: Andrew Shuttleworth <andrew_at_cvp.jp>
Date: 10/17/07
Don't know about this. I know that you could send e-mails with the Nokia phone from a few years back (N501i ???).

Another option would be to develop a Windows Mobile application to do what you are looking for, or perhaps even a web application that you could run from a Windows Mobile browser.

Andrew (who never will shut up about Windows Mobile :-)