(keitai-l) Re: parsing gps phone urls

From: marcus saw <saw_marcus_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 10/24/07
AU / Docomo ( GPS mode ) returns a 'lon' and 'lat' variable.
for more info have a look at this page :

http://www.yaskey.cside.tv/mapserver/note/gps.html

it has a lot of useful information.( its in Japanese but you can find all the code examples in the text  )

Incidentally l know that on AU handsets you can request the co-ords to be delivered in either decimal ( like google eg 145.4523, 35.700 ) or in degrees and minutes - which looks like your examples (eg.  145.64.23, 35.23.23 ) using the 'unit' parameter when you make your request.