(keitai-l) Re: parsing gps phone urls

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 10/26/07
I am trying to compile a list of which handsets support GPS, and the
type of support, for the various providers.

Softbank and Docomo have this data on their websites in one form or
another - so it is easy to sniff the user agent, determine the phone,
work out capabilities and create the right markup.

However, while KDDI give one enough data to work out most handset
capabilities, I can't find a list of which handsets have gps.

Does anyone know of such a list? A link would be much appreciated....

Many thanks

Nick