(keitai-l) Re: deliver of Olympics related information

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 11/23/07
I don't know about the Chinese web, but you may find that accessing
the web using a Java applet will be more expensive PER PACKET than
accessing using wml as a different pricing plan may be in operation. I
believe this is the case on the Japanese web.

Nick

Japanese Maps, English Labels.
Find Japanese addresses in English. Now for phones too...
http://diddlefinger.com
http://diddlefinger.mobi