(keitai-l) Re: Flash lite developer

From: Chandrashekhar Singh <cp.singh_at_iap-online.com>
Date: 02/14/08
Hi,

Im having wide experience in migration and porting of various application
and OS in Japan such as
browser, kernel, and various mobile based application from one platform to
other.

Would you elaborate a bit more about the platform ,OS and other details
so that I can comment in detail about this matter.

Cheers
chandra