(keitai-l) Re: EMONSTER?

From: P.A.N. <mobilizer_at_gmail.com>
Date: 02/26/08
Andrew,
Toshiba handset will have Access NetFront Mobile Client Suite running, which
includes NetFront Full browser along with NetFront Messaging client, JV-Lite
2 for apps support, and NetFront DTV one-seg browser. I blogged about the
both devices here:

http://analytica1st.com/analytica1st/2008/02/emobile-starts-voice-service-releases.html

Kind regards,

Alex