(keitai-l) Re: vodafone 903T is dying -- new phone recommendations?

From: Greg Conquest <greg_at_gregconquest.com>
Date: 06/16/08
Curt Sampson wrote:
> On 2008-06-15 08:27 +0900 (Sun), Greg Conquest wrote:
>
>> 2) GPS and bluetooth and WiFi, in an uncrippled form. I mean, I want to
>> be able to walk around my house tracking myself on google maps via my
>> WiFi router and not pay any charges.
>
> I hope you either have a very large house, or one without a roof. :-)
>
> I know you weren't serious with the above comment, but it's always good
> to keep in mind that without line of sight to three satellites, your GPS
> location will only be accurate to a few dozens of meters, at best.

Oh, it was only an example, but I meant walking around my house *on the
outside*. In other words, I want to have unrestricted use of the GPS,
with that data going freely into google maps/google earth..., and the
connection being over WiFi. I don't want to pay anyone anything for
these features since they are all free.

Greg