(keitai-l) Re: Another Euro iMode story; accuracy??

From: Renfield Kuroda <Renfield.Kuroda_at_msdw.com>
Date: 06/20/00
Punnamas nailed it. The reason I-Mode was and continues to be successful is
because from day one there were LOTS of high-quality, trustworthy sites with
good content and a simple payment scheme.

People seem to think I-Mode is the Wireless Web; it's not. It's a giant DoCoMo
intranet. Think about that as a business model.

r e n