(keitai-l) SWOT analysis of WAP and I-mode

From: Mahmut Bulut <mab_at_realtime.dk>
Date: 08/29/00
Hi,

I'm just trying to finish my final project.

One of the topics in my report is to compare WAP and I-mode. I've choosed
SWOT (Strenghts, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) analysis for this
part.

I've have lots of information on WAP and i-mode (mostly from Internet),
which describes some of the advantages and disadvantages. And this newsgroup
has been very helpful to.

I'm interested in SWOT analysis on WAP and i-mode, so if you any
opinion/position on this topic, please fill out a form like the one below. I
would be very grateful.

WAP SWOT
--------
Strenghts

Weaknesses

Opportunities

Threats

I-mode SWOT
-----------
Strenghts

Weaknesses

Opportunities

Threats

I think that this will give a better picture on the differences between WAP
and I-mode.

Regards,

Mahmut Bulut

Realtime