(keitai-l) Re: SWOT analysis of WAP and I-mode

From: Irene Aldridge <irene_aldridge_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 08/29/00
Hi Mahmut,
   I've just finished a paper on a similar subject.
You can find it at http://www.columbia.edu/~ir94.
Granted it's not perfect, but it might be of some
help.  By the way, thanks to all of you,
keitai-people.  This newsgroup was extremely helpful
to me.
   Best Regards,
   Irene.

--- Mahmut Bulut <mab@realtime.dk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm just trying to finish my final project.
>
> One of the topics in my report is to compare WAP and
> I-mode. I've choosed
> SWOT (Strenghts, Weaknesses, Opportunities and
> Threats) analysis for this
> part.
>
> I've have lots of information on WAP and i-mode
> (mostly from Internet),
> which describes some of the advantages and
> disadvantages. And this newsgroup
> has been very helpful to.
>
> I'm interested in SWOT analysis on WAP and i-mode,
> so if you any
> opinion/position on this topic, please fill out a
> form like the one below. I
> would be very grateful.
>
> WAP SWOT
> --------
> Strenghts
>
> Weaknesses
>
> Opportunities
>
> Threats
>

> I-mode SWOT
> -----------
> Strenghts
>
> Weaknesses
>
> Opportunities
>
> Threats
>

> I think that this will give a better picture on the
> differences between WAP
> and I-mode.
>
> Regards,
>
> Mahmut Bulut
>
> Realtime
> Kalvebod Brygge 43
> DK-1560 Copenhagen V
> Denmark
>
> Main Phone: + 45 70 27 27 50
> Fax:		+ 45 70 27 27 60
>
> Email:	mab@realtime.dk

=====
QUANTCORE: Internet and Mobile Consulting
http://www.quantcore.com