(keitai-l) Re: Feelings on Imode:

From: Renfield Kuroda <Renfield.Kuroda_at_msdw.com>
Date: 08/30/00
Guillaume Desmartin wrote:

> You are right, however, kittyHawk API should be used for i-mode phones.
> This is what I know.

Neat. That's the first I've ever heard of kittyHawk for i-mode. Did you hear
from a reliable source (like someone in DoCoMo) or just a rumor?
If you are allowed to reveal your source that might help, however if you can't
(b/c of NDA or whatever) then we'll just have to see...

> I am happy to read intertesting discusions on this mailing list and thought
> this link could be interesting for persons looking for information about KVM
> implementations & I hope so.

It's definitely not hard to imagine that kittyHawk will be used for i-mode --
Cybird relationship and direct work with Sun is the common theme between ez-i
java in Korea and i-mode in DoCoMo.
However b/c of LG Telecom's links to J-Phone, I wonder...

r e n

--
ascii: r e n f i e l d
octal: \162 \145 \156 \146 \151 \145 \154 \144

-- Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature
-- File: smime.p7s
-- Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature