(keitai-l) Re: Call for Listing of Content & Appln Development Companies (Slight ly off topic)

From: Irene Aldridge <irene_aldridge_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 08/30/00
Hi Daniel,
   I am an account manager with QuantCore
(http://www.quantcore.com).  We do Internet and mobile
business consulting (strategy, marketing, and
application development).  We are in Paris, New York
and Toronto.  I'd appreciate if you could add us to
your list as well.
   Thank you very much in advance.
   Best Regards,
   Irene.

--- Daniel Scuka <daniel@japaninc.net> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm putting together a list of mobile content
> provider & application
> developer companies for an upcoming article in JI
> magazine (Likely Nov.
> issue). Listing criterion will be: (a) small &
> genki, (b) Japan-focused, and
> (c) mobile-related.
>
> If anyone wishes to submit their company (or anyone
> else's company) for
> consideration, please fill in the info below and
> return to me as soon as
> possible, and not later than ***SEPTEMBER 6***.
>
> The companies I already have are shown below by name
> and URL--but that's all
> I have. It would be great to receive the updated
> info for these as well as
> for any new additions.
>
> Pls. feel free to redistribute this message.
>
> Many thanks,
>
> --Daniel

> Editor at large | J@pan Inc. Magazine |
> www.japaninc.net | T +813-3499-2099 |
> daniel@japaninc.net | M 090-4000-8910 |

	[excessive quoting removed]

=====
QUANTCORE: Internet and Mobile Consulting
http://www.quantcore.com