(keitai-l) Re: Vibration experiences wanted

From: J. Sean Bennett <sean_at_nnet.ad.jp>
Date: 01/26/01
>I wonder whether it is possible, practical, desireable to try and
sense the
phone's environment and respond 'intelligently'?

The Hitachi 309 has a light sensor (kubari switch I think they
call it... don't have my manual) which sences when the phone is in
your pocket or out; I understand you can set it to respond
accordingly, though I haven't used the feature...

>Another question - do men and women have different attitudes to
vibration?
(so far all responses to my original question have been from men).

Sorry ladies - just my general observations but, ...men generally
have the shirt pocket option, more so then women I'd say;  women
often carry their phones in their purse/handbag;  ...if these two
points hold, then is the 'vib' setting generally less useful for
women??

Sean
--
Nnet Co. Ltd.