(keitai-l) Re: tech- How to let the phone vibrate?

From: <ZBlut_at_excite.co.jp>
Date: 03/02/01
Hello Lieuwe,

You are correct in that you need to use the PhoneSystem to set the vibration
on or off.

I actually just tested that today!
Finding PhoneSystem settings is pretty tough, in addition they differ from
maker to maker.

Here is some info I found on the Sinsen site.
ttp://www.sinsen.org/i/memo.html
"
for f503i
PhoneSystem.setAttribute(64,65); // バイブレータオン < - on
PhoneSystem.setAttribute(64,64); // バイブレータオフ < -- off

for the p503i
PhoneSystem.setAttribute(120,1); // バイブレータオン <-- on
"
although there does not seem to be a off function for the p version....
I guess it works in intervals.
The f version will vibrate until you stop it or the batteries run out = )

Here is my site with a few English explanations
http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley-Cupertino/1621/

----------- Orig Message
From: "Lieuwe Hummel" <l.hummel@st.hanze.nl>

I'm working on an i-Appli game and want to let the phone vibrate under
certain conditions. I have the feeling I can make that work with the
PhoneSystem interface. If this is true, can some tell me which device no I
should use together with the device attributes (different kinds of
vibrations???). If I am wrong, can somebody tell me what else I should do to
make that work?

TIA

Lieuwe