(keitai-l) Re: tech- How to let the phone vibrate?

From: Lieuwe Hummel <l.hummel_at_st.hanze.nl>
Date: 03/02/01
Thanks! This is just what I need.
Do you have any documentation about the other setttings of setAttribute?
I have no documentation about it except for the jguide & jguide-api from
NTT DoCoMo. I'll be gratefull for any pointers where to search, as my
Japanese skill are not very well (being a Dutchman :).

About the p503i. Just a guess, but what if you are calling
PhoneSystem.setAttribute(120, 0); ?
Thinking binary, it could work...

If you had site stats on your Englisch guide, you would have noticed
a few hits from .NL :)

Thanks again

Lieuwe