(keitai-l) Re: imode scratchpad

From: <ZBlut_at_excite.co.jp>
Date: 03/02/01
Hi Markus,

I do not believe that you can have more than 1 scratchpad.  I do know that a
scratchpad can only be 5kb at the maximum.  The scratchpad:///0 means that
you are opening the scratchpad.  the pos= value is the byte position to open
at so if you know that the 4th byte has the user score in it you can open
the scratpad directly to that point for quick reading.

I am curious about the more than 1 scratchpad point, I will have to look
into it.

My site with a few English explanations of iAppli
http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley-Cupertino/1621/

Zev