(keitai-l) Re: N503i experience?

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 03/05/01
> Plus, its more expensive that way: the cheapest I saw today was 25,000
> yen (kishu henkoh). Has anybody seen it for cheaper (in Tokyo)?
I am not, but we already have one. It's amazing, the screen is whiter
than the screen of the N502it, it's faster, has a much better
cache handling of the browser and a very nice interface. It's even
well translated into english! We made some side by side comparisions
between all of the N series:

http://nooper.co.jp/showcase/gallery.php?s=10&p=8&l=en

but soon we kicked the old phones (I talk about the old ones like
the N502it) into the corner. Now I really only wish a TFT display...

Did I mentioned that it has a phantastic sound? You really can
entertain people with this phone.

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht - <js@nooper.com> - Nooper.com - Service based Services