(keitai-l) Re: news- DoCoMo to open up i-mode site selections

From: Williams, Danny <danny.williams_at_informa.com>
Date: 03/06/01
Hi, I'm one of those so-called journalists working exclusively on mobile
Internet content and applications. Mainly from a European and North American
perspective, I must admit.

I have a couple of questions re this latest round robin.

There have been a lot of rumours bouncing around in the press that DoCoMo
would be forced to open up its content provider partnerships to a wider
range of players. Is this latest reported move not just a sop to please
potential regulators?

And, Stephen, could you tell us non-Japan located types what the Toku Suru
menu is please?

Thanks

Danny

This electronic transmission and any files attached to it are strictly
confidential and intended solely for the addressee.  If you are not
the intended addressee, you must not disclose, copy or take any action
in reliance of this transmission.  If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify us by return and delete the same.
Further enquiries/returns can be posted to postmaster@informa.com
Thank you.