(keitai-l) Re: news- DoCoMo to open up i-mode site selections

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_X-9.com>
Date: 03/06/01
I think the important message here is DoCoMo will collect payments for sites
outside the i-menu.

Previously DoCoMo only collected payment from sites of premium i-menu
members. Just one of the requirements of premium membership is offering a 24
hour call centre - prohibitive for most small content providers.

Kyle

X-9 DESIGN LAB
http://www.X-9.com