(keitai-l) Sound review

From: Gustaf Rosell <gustaf_at_xpedio.com>
Date: 03/22/01
Can anyone give a concise description on how sound works for the different
phone models and operators, and how ring tone production etc. is done in
the most efficient way.

/gustaf

(Who never have been more popular than yesterday evening at a bar on Old
Street in London, hen I showed the sound and Java features of a N503i to an
audience of web designers, graphic designer and mainstreamish hip wannabes.
The whole activity in the bar was centered around me for at least 20
minutes. We need these phones in Europe for mobile Internet to take off.)

http://xped.io | gustaf_at_xpedio.com | t +46 8 674 50 47 | m +46 70 916 4747