(keitai-l) Re: Ericsson's new phone - with colour display

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 03/22/01
Jani PATOKALLIO wrote:

> Daniel Helmer wrote:
> > Who would have thought that Ericsson would be the first non-japanese phone
> > maker to come out with colour display? Cute too...
> >
> > http://www.ericsson.com/t68/
>
> Did you read the small print?  "Coming out Q4 2001".  So don't hold
> your breath -- and I for one would be surprised if Nokia does not
> beat them to it.
>
> Cheers,

could not find any specs on the t68 website. Specs - especially
battery life (stand-by, talking, and data) are crucial to succeed.

Interesting: Nokia seems to have stopped selling the B/W NM502i in Japan.
Looks as if Nokia has no handset on the market in Japan right now.
See: http://www.eurotechnology.com/imode/faq-handsets.html

Gerhard Fasol
http://www.eurotechnology.com/