(keitai-l) Re: I-mode in the US - where's the content?

From: Jay Bain <jay_at_cyberzen.com>
Date: 03/27/01
fyi, cyberzen.com is my personal domain.

Neoku, Inc. is the name of the development partnership I'm currently
involved in; we're based in San Francisco and working on building mobile
device applications on multiple platforms.  Preliminary info about us is
online at www.neoku.com.  We are seeking out work-for-hire development as
well as collaborative/technology and licensing/marketing opportunities,
please contact me at jay@neoku.com if interested.

One of our projects, HaikuHaiku (online at www.haikuhaiku.com), a
location-based index of user-generated content, was recently soft-launched
for WAP users and should be available for iMode users soon (we're a small
team).  We are looking for Japanese partners for this deployment.  Also,
your critical feedback and recommendations are welcome.

I can provide more details off-list upon request, thanks!

Ja ne :)