(keitai-l) what constitutes use?

From: Funk Jeffry Lee <funk_at_rose.rokkodai.kobe-u.ac.jp>
Date: 03/29/01
I think the issue is "what constitutes use?" docomo defines it as one
internet access per week. the survey probably asked a different question
such as "yoku riyo suru ka," "riyo suruka," or "shu ni ikai riyo suru ka."
it would be nice to know exactly what the survey asked and how many people
resonded to the survey. we do know that some people use i-mode more than
others and the survey suggests that some people use i-mode a lot more than
other people. The also survey data shows that young people use i-mode more
than other people. since 14 of the top 17 content providers in terms of
subscribers are entertainment (see natsuno's book for data), this is also
not surprising.

Jeff Funk