(keitai-l) Re: New products and services

From: dtalbot <dtalbot_at_j-com.co.jp>
Date: 04/12/01
> The revenue combo will be interesting as well.  Will Palm.net usage in
> Japan be rolled into one's iMode fees, and will the combined pricing be
> relatively lower than in the US? Here in SF, unlimited queries on my Palm
> VII run $45/month, plus my SprintPCS is about $60/month.    Its got to get
> cheaper... :)
I was wondering the same thing, but then someone pointed out that the Mobile
Internet Kit from Palm actually lets you use PQA (and therefore I assume
Palm.net) for a one-time charge of $39).

Could anyone in the US comment how the charges work for MIK Webclipping,
does it just show up as air-time on your mobile phone bill?

Cheers
David