(keitai-l) BREW vs J2ME

From: James Governor <jgovernor_at_illuminata.com>
Date: 04/17/01
didn't see the original article but the 60 versus 11,000 comparison for BREW
vs. J2ME developers seems weird, whether it was "analysts say" or not.......

surely these BREW numbers represent developer shops? and the 11,000
individual individual downloads. it's important to remember that download
numbers are not the same as developer numbers.

just found the URL -
http://news.cnet.com/news/0-1004-200-5595654.html?tag=ch_mh

its amazing how much proof is generated when you compare apples and oranges

\
\ 10:35 PM