(keitai-l) Independant usabilty studies for handsets?

From: Stuart Woodward <woodward_at_vgkk.com>
Date: 05/09/01
Does anyone know of site (Japanese OK) that has usability studies for keitai
handsets?

I recently got an Au phone and I'm amazed by the horrible user interface
problems that it is has compared to a Jphone model by a different maker. I
don't really mind which network or phone maker I use next but I do want a