(keitai-l) Re: What about KPN? Re: Re: difficulties of becoming an official i-mode si te

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 05/09/01
> Companies wishing to have a biz relation with the carriers need to be
> serious about it. Following trends without analysis or preparation is NOT
> being serious. THEN complain, and complain hard.
Gotcha.

> Preparation would tell that there are TWO other carriers (with more users
> than most foreign companies customers), how listings are decided, and the
> merits and demerits of being on the menus. As a note, with official 1.500+
> sites navigating the menu is not that easy;
One more note: The best way to browse this directory is to
(*surprise*) get the printed pocket book from every DoCoMo
shop. The most fast and easy way to scroll through categorised
i-mode sites with thumbnails and descriptions. Needs no battery
and can be read even on small private places. And no joke: here
a printed book makes a lot of more sense than an i-mode directory
or an i-mode searchengine.

> And since this mailing list is lurked by many from outside Japan, the really
> interesting question would be:
> How do we get on the KPN/ATT-Mobile/TIM official menu?
This is a good question actually, I have no idea about that
and be very interested. Any hints are appreciated.

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht  [ Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc. ]  http://nooper.com
New: i-mode/iAppli testing service NooperLabs: http://nooper.co.jp/labs/